3 PACK POLICE MAGNUM OC-17 MACE PEPPER SPRAY 2 OUNCE SAFETY LOCK

3 PACK POLICE MAGNUM OC-17 MACE PEPPER SPRAY 2 OUNCE SAFETY LOCK

Tap to Buy

  • 18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
  • Police grade.
  • One Hand Operation – Multiple Blasts up to 12 Ft.
  • Small size so it’s easy to take anywhere.
  • Features safety twist top.

defense sprays

This site contains affiliate and partner links to reputable shopping outlets. Life is short; Acquire new things.


Amazon Prime Free 30-Day Trial