- Discreet yet made from high quality components by a reputable manufacturer, this earpiece is the professional choice for people working in door security, surveillance, close personal protection, warehouses and in many other demanding environments.
- The earpiece is attached to a push-to-talk (PTT) microphone, which can be clipped onto a shirt collar, lapel or clipped down your sleeve or under clothing, through a highly durable cable. Made from a transparent material, the cable and earpiece can be worn discreetly and keep operatives in constant communication while still able to interact fully with the public.
- The microphone itself is made from hardwearing polycarbonate. This ensures it will be able to withstand any collisions or impacts that may occur in demanding environments, such as door security.
- The microphone is connected to PTT button through a 110cm cable, which can be discreetly worn underneath a shirt. This enables the wearer to communicate with colleagues at a moment’s notice and minimise the response time to any situations that arise.
- While there are cheaper earpieces available they are unlikely to provide the audio performance and reliability of this earpiece. To keep production costs down, it’s likely they have been made with lower quality components which haven’t been tested to the same standards. The result is that cheaper earpieces are normally throwaway items more suited for casual or one off use, and not in challenging environments such as door security operations when reliability at all times is vital.